- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Balenciaga FlorabotanicaIngredients
Boost your originality and choose extraordinary over ordinary! The Balenciaga Florabotanica Eau de Parfum will give you a dose of self-esteem in any situation. Because nothing is more sexy than a naturally confident woman.
- an aromatic, floral fragrance
- for modern women who want to stand out from the crowd
- suitable for everyday wear, predominantly during the spring and summer
Composition of the fragrance
The refreshing leaves of sparkling mint create the head of the fragrance, which will instantly entice you and also those around you. The floral middle notes of the Eau de Parfum consist of graceful rose, intoxicating carnation and cannabis. The sensual finale belongs to woody vetiver and amber accord.
Story of the fragrance
The captivating Balenciaga Florabotanica Eau de Parfum is guaranteed to attract the attention of those around you. This fragrance is filled with contrasts and its unique combination of essences creates a perfectly unmistakable aroma. It was launched in 2012 with Kristen Stewart as the face of the campaign.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Cannabis, Carnation, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
- floral, green
About the brand Balenciaga
Balenciaga takes its name from the extremely successful and charismatic Spanish designer who founded his fashion house in 1937. Many globally renowned celebrities showed their admiration for this creator of unconventional and unique fashion.
His beautiful work, however, ended in 1968 when he closed his textile empire called Balenciaga. However, the brand was revived after a few years and constantly strives to bring out new and original products.
Balenciaga also produces perfumes that pride themselves on their famous name. Without a doubt this is also down to the composition of these aromatic scents, which are up there with the very leaders in this field. Try Balenciaga perfume and captivate those around you!