- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Biotherm Aqua Pure Super ConcentrateCharacteristics
Discover and easy way to fight imperfections and keep your skin hydrated. Biotherm Aqua Pure Super Concentrate moisturising fluid can deal with excessive sebum production while keeping the skin at optimum hydration for up to 24 hours.
The Life Plankton™ concentrated active ingredient along with salicylic acid will ensure that your skin is naturally mattified, your pores tighter, and they'll keep the shine under control.
- mattifies shiny skin and tightens pores
- provides hydration and nutrition for up to 24 hours
- effectively combats skin imperfections
- leaves skin refreshed and soft to the touch
- fresh and light gel texture which absorbs quickly
Results of testing:
- tested by 52 women over 27 days
- 80% reported an instant feeling of freshness
- 82% reported reduction in imperfections
- 73% said their skin was less shiny and cleaner
- Life Plankton™ – soothes and regenerates skin
- salicylic acid – clears clogged pores
- peppermint extract – helps reduce shine
- watercress – has antioxidant properties
- glycerine – promotes hydration, softens
- free of oils
How to apply:
Apply a small amount of the fluid to clean skin every morning and night and spread it gently.
- Complexion type
- When to use
- Scalp skin type
- oily scalp
About the brand Biotherm
Biotherm represents the harmonious connection between man and nature. Dive into the water world of these unique cosmetics.
Biotherm is inspired by the power of thermal springs, minerals and other bioactive ingredients. The unique composition of its products draws its energy from water in particular, as a natural element standing at the very start of life.
The effects of the natural spring in the Pyrenees have been known for centuries. Some believed that it was a source of eternal youth. In the 1950s, however, a special substance was observed on the surface of the spring, the extraordinary properties of which were proven by the subsequent research of Dr Jos Jullien. He combined his knowledge with the experiences of cosmetician Jeanine Marissal and together they laid the foundations for Biotherm.
Thanks to its unique biological characteristics, the water interacts best with human skin, and thus has the ability to regenerate and protect it exceptionally. Today, Biotherm presents some of the finest skin care with its fresh and charming fragrance with natural accents. Try the power of water for yourself!