- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Calvin Klein CK One Platinum EditionIngredients
CK One Platinum Edition Eau de Toilette by Calvin Klein is designed for anyone who wants to go against the rules and follow their own instinct. This modern interpretation of the legendary unisex CK One fragrance was introduced in 2018.
- aromatic woody fragrance
- for unconventional women and men
- particularly suitable for everyday wear
Composition of the fragrance
The beginning of this Eau de Toilette is dominated by juicy notes of Granny Smith green apples with aromatic cardamom and aldehydes. The spicy heart combines a warm cinnamon essence with pink pepper and mysterious lavender. The grand finale of CK One Platinum Edition is ruled by vetiver and delicate cashmere wood paired with amber.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Cardamom, Granny Smith Apple, Aldehydes
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Pink Pepper, Lavender, Cinnamon
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Vetiver, Cashmere Wood
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody
About the brand Calvin Klein
The brand was founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz. In 1980s Calvin Klein took the humble jean and turned it into a designer object of desire when the brand name was embroidered on the back-pocket of the jeans.
Simple, clean lines and muted designs became synonymous for the Calvin Klein brand. Also Calvin Klein perfumes became iconic not only for their fragrance compositions but also for the perfect clean designs. In the early 1970s Klein introduced the first fragrances and they still capture the spirit of the decade they were created in.
In the early 1990s Calvin Klein introduced revolutionary fragrances Obsession and Eternity, which have became legendary scents and have solidified the position of Calvin Klein as a leading global brand. The Calvin Klein fragrances are created in collaboration with leading perfumers from around the world and under the auspices of Coty, the world´s leading cosmetic company.