- Fragrance description
Fragrance description Caron YataganIngredients
The Caron Yatagan Eau de Toilette is a classic in the field of today’s masculine fragrances. Its composition is changeable, with a woody character.
- a woody, animalistic fragrance
- warm and spicy
- strong and masculine
Composition of the fragrance
The adventure of the Yatagan fragrance opens with the traditionally masculine lavender in combination with woody notes of pine needles and herbal accords of mint, basil and galbanum. The top notes intertwine invisibly with bitter-sweet middle notes of moss, artemisia, oak and earthy patchouli. The combination of musk, incense and woody base notes gives the fragrance an almost tangible physicality.
Story of the fragrance
The fragrance is named after the Turkish sabre, Yatagan. Just like the sword, this fragrance is an uncompromising, yet polished and decorated piece of art. It invites you to join an adventure to the Ottoman Empire on the back of a wild horse. The fragrance was launched in 1976 and has since become one of the most famous masculine fragrances by Caron.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Basil, Galbanum, Cress, Lavender, Pine, Mint
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Patchouli, Oak, Moss, Artemisia
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Woody Notes, Frankincense, Musk
- Fragrance category
- oriental, woody