- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Chloé Absolu de ParfumIngredients
Immerse yourself in an avalanche of the choicest rose petals, which highlight your unique charm and natural elegance perfectly. The Chloé Absolu de Parfum Eau de Parfum for women will simply astound you with its intense yet very clean fragrance.
- an oriental-floral fragrance for both everyday wear and special occasions
- for romantic women who appreciate all the joys of life
- a captivating and irresistible fragrance
Composition of the fragrance
The composition is based on the queen of flowers – the rose. Initially, you will experience the Damask rose, which is soon accompanied by a rose from Grasse, a French town which is considered the world's perfume capital. These aromatic beauties from the world of flora are complemented by exotic patchouli and vanilla, which give the fragrance its warmth and intensity.
Story of the fragrance
The bottle itself reflects the authentic elegant spirit of the French fashion brand, Chloé. The glass is delicately pleated and the neck of the bottle is decorated with a hand-tied ribbon interwoven with gold thread. The Chloé Absolu de Parfum limited edition was launched at the end of 2017 to celebrate the tenth anniversary of the iconic fragrance, Chloé.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Damask Rose
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Patchouli, Grasse Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Chloé
Freedom, lightness and femininity – these are the attributes that Chloé perfumes have stood for since their founding. The Chloé story starts in 1952 in Paris, where Gabrielle Aghion and Jacques Lenoir launched their own fashion collection. They were among the pioneers who relaxed the strict requirements of “haute couture” and provided customers with a more comfortable and easily understood “ready-to-wear” line.
In 1975, the brand released its first perfume, a fragrance that evokes the romantic soul of every woman. The Chloé brand is one of the few that focus solely and exclusively on women’s fragrances. In the world of Chloé, women rule supreme – women who are confident, careless, romantic and dreamy.
The Chloé Eau de Parfum, an uncompromising ode to femininity, tenderness and seductiveness, has made an indelible impression on the history of perfumery. The characteristic floral and woody scents from Chloé have become iconic and an essential part of the lives of countless women all over the world.