- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin ProtectantCharacteristics
Eight hours of maximum hydration and protection. Eight different uses. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant is ideal for the face, hands or legs. It brightens the skin, nourishes the lips and seals the split ends of hair. It protects the skin in freezing or windy weather and can even be used for eyebrow adjustments.
The formula of the legendary cream was developed by Elizabeth Arden in 1930. Thanks to its versatile nature, the Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant literally became a legend in the cosmetics world.
- creates a protective barrier on top of the skin to protect it against the external factors
- it keeps the skin perfectly hydrated and protected for eight hours
- it has a versatile nature – it is suitable for the skin on all parts of the body
- soothes irritated skin, leaving it soft
- can be used on the lips, nails or split ends of hair
- petrolatum – protects the skin against harmful external factors
- salicylic acid – exfoliates dead skin cells
- vitamin E – has antioxidant properties
How to apply:
Apply the cream to all parts of your body as needed. It is also suitable for local use on areas that need extra hydration or protection.
- Complexion type
- all skin types
- Hydration, Calming, Brightening, Nourishing, Protection from the elements
- When to use
- day and night
- Active ingredients
- salicylic acid, vitamin E
About the brand Elizabeth Arden
Elizabeth Arden fragrance and beauty | The company was founded in 1910 by Florence Nightingale Graham, an American-Canadian entrepreneur who went by the name Elizabeth Arden.
An ardent fighter for women’s rights and an expert on beauty products, Elizabeth Arden remains an inspiration to women all over the world to this day. In the time when she opened her first salon on New York’s Fifth Avenue, women rarely owned businesses and most of them didn’t use makeup on a regular basis. During World War II, Arden was designing products for women serving in the army, and in 1946 she became one of the first women to grace the cover of Time magazine.
Elizabeth Arden was also one of the first ones to apply the results of scientific research to beauty products. She urged women to stay hydrated, keep away from direct sunlight and practise yoga every day. Living by what she preached, Elizabeth lived to be 87 and created one of the most respected empires in the beauty industry.
Elizabeth Arden products aim to enhance and beautify skin instead of covering it, which is what made them popular with fabulous women like Marilyn Monroe or Marlene Dietrich.
One of the Elizabeth Arden’s most popular products is the Eight Hour Cream which protects and moisturises dry, cracked or irritated skin. When it comes to fragrances, the brand’s flagship perfume is probably the 5th Avenue, famous for its elegant floral aroma.