Gucci Eau de Parfum IIEau de Parfum for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Gucci Eau de Parfum IIIngredients
Need a dose of new energy, a feeling of joy and happiness? Gucci Eau de Parfum II is absolutely perfect for women with positive thinking who adore life and enjoy every minute of it. This fragrance full of rare ingredients will underscore your passionate side and draw the attention of every man around you.
- sparkling, fruity floral fragrance
- for energetic and youthful women
- amazing for everyday wear, especially in warmer months
Composition of the fragrance
The opening of this fragrance is sweet and juicy, with mixture of redcurrant and blackcurrant, tangerine, bitter orange and cassia. A moment later you’ll be surrounded with accords of delicious blackberry, harmoniously accompanied by a bouquet made of tender peony, lily of the valley, jasmine, freesia and delicate violet blossoms. The whole composition rests on a base of sensual musk, heliotrope and cedar wood, making the perfume even more feminine and captivating.
Story of the fragrance
After the phenomenal success of Gucci Eau de Parfum, the brand introduced its pink successor, Gucci Eau de Parfum II, in 2004. This fragrance features among others a very modern combination of blackberry and delicate flowers. Live every day to the fullest with a perfume that brings out your charm and boosts your confidence.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Red Currant, Bitter Orange, Black Currant, Cassia
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lily Of The Valley, Jasmine, Peony, Blackberry, Freesia, Violet
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Heliotrope, Cedar, Musk
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Gucci
Progressive, innovative and trend-setting – Gucci is a brand that has shaped the fashion world for almost a century. Its modern, eclectic products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unmatched in both quality and attention to detail.
The discreet Guccio Gucci was the man at the beginning of it all back in 1921, when he founded a leather workshop, clearly oblivious to the fact that his name would one day be legendary in the fashion world.
Nowadays, the Gucci brand is not just a star on the catwalks, but has expanded its lines to include fashion accessories as well as cosmetics and perfume. The best-known fragrances have to be Gucci Guilty for men and the romantic floral Gucci Bloom perfume for women.
Following the vision of the current creative director Alessandro Michele, Gucci has redefined luxury for the 21st century, consolidating its position as one of the world’s premier fashion houses.