- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Kérastase Aura Botanica Concentré EssentielCharacteristics
Your hair can experience a small rebirth any time you like. The Kérastase Aura Botanica Concentré Essentiel nourishing aromatic shine oil for dull hair contains a unique combination of oils with revitalising effects on your hair while being also suitable as body care.
This multi-purpose oil will tame hair that’s prone to frizziness, nourish it deeply, soften it, and smooth your skin – all with a lovely aroma to pamper your senses.
- provides an intensive dose of nutrients
- can be used in a variety of different ways
- ideal for your scalp, before washing, or as a treatment
- suitable also as a massage oil for your hands and body
- extra nourishing in combination with a shampoo and conditioner
- lovely aroma of sweet orange oil
- 99% biodegradable
- 99% natural ingredients
→ its ingredients retain more than 50% of their molecular structure after being processed
- Samoa coconut oil with nourishing lipids – hand-processed, twice pressed, certified organic virgin oil from ethical sources
- argan oil – highly nourishing oil, hand-processed, obtained from Moroccan woods, retains its active substances and omega 6 and 9 acids
- jojoba and avocado oils
- rosemary extract – helps preserve the oils
How to use:
The oil can be used in several different ways. Apply it either to your hair or your scalp before using a shampoo, as a nourishing treatment in combination with the Kérastase Aura Botanica Soin Fondamental, or as a massage oil for hands and body. To achieve an extra nourishing effect, mix the oil with your shampoo or conditioner 1:10 (2 pumps of the oil equal 1g).
- Hair type
- damaged hair
- Shine and softness, Smoothing and straightening, Nutrition and regeneration
- Active ingredients
- argan oil
About the brand Kérastase
Kérastase is one of the most prestigious brands of hair care in the world, created in 1964 as an exclusive line by L’Oréal Paris.
Kérastase shampoos, conditioners, oils and other products are designed in collaboration with more than 700 scientists all over the world and meticulously tested on volunteers.
The brand caters to all hair types including dry, oily, normal, wavy and thinning hair. Kérastase also offers anti-dandruff shampoos, products specially designed for men and hair care for people with alopecia. If you’re more interested in styling products, you will simply love Kérastase volumising mousses, styling gels or hairsprays.
No wonder Kérastase is so well loved among hair stylists as well as famous gorgeous women like Taylor Swift, Blake Lively, Brooke Shields or Kate Moss who actually became the brand’s ambassador, promoting mainly the Couture Styling line.
If you dream about having gorgeous hair, but lack the time or money to schedule an appointment at the hairdresser’s every week, Kérastase products are definitely the next best thing.