- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Kérastase Fusio ÉnergisantCharacteristics
Replace your usual shampoo with the Kérastase Fusio Scrub Énergisant invigorating scrub which gives your hair and your scalp a thorough cleanse.
The Kérastase hair scrub was specifically design to target oiliness and dandruff. Thanks to containing sea salt, it thoroughly removes all dirt from your hair while detoxifying your scalp. For stronger, healthier, more beautiful hair.
- removes up to 3 times more built-up dirt than ordinary shampoo
- thoroughly removes product build-up from hair styling
- detoxifies the scalp and effectively fights against sebum and dandruff
- lifts hair at the roots and increases its volume by up to 72%
- easy to wash out, lets your skin breathe freely
- using the scrub for massage stimulates skin renewal and unclogs pores
- improves the effects of simultaneously used hair care products
- sea salt from France – cleans and detoxifies
- vitamin B6 – strengthens hair, promotes its growth
- salicylic acid – exfoliates the scalp
How to use:
Apply a nut-sized amount of the scrub to wet hair. Gently massage your entire scalp, adding a bit of water to create a really thick lather. Finally, rinse out thoroughly with water. Use ideally once a week.
After using the Kérastase Fusio Scrub Énergisant, promote the healthy look of your hair from middle to end by applying your preferred nourishing hair mask.
- Scalp skin type
- oily scalp
- Hair type
- oily hair
- Scalp soothing, Density and vitality, Regulation of excessive sebum
About the brand Kérastase
Kérastase is one of the most prestigious brands of hair care in the world, created in 1964 as an exclusive line by L’Oréal Paris.
Kérastase shampoos, conditioners, oils and other products are designed in collaboration with more than 700 scientists all over the world and meticulously tested on volunteers.
The brand caters to all hair types including dry, oily, normal, wavy and thinning hair. Kérastase also offers anti-dandruff shampoos, products specially designed for men and hair care for people with alopecia. If you’re more interested in styling products, you will simply love Kérastase volumising mousses, styling gels or hairsprays.
No wonder Kérastase is so well loved among hair stylists as well as famous gorgeous women like Taylor Swift, Blake Lively, Brooke Shields or Kate Moss who actually became the brand’s ambassador, promoting mainly the Couture Styling line.
If you dream about having gorgeous hair, but lack the time or money to schedule an appointment at the hairdresser’s every week, Kérastase products are definitely the next best thing.