- Product description
- About the brand
Product description L’Oréal Paris Barber ClubCharacteristics
L’Oréal Paris Barber Club hydrating treatment was designed for people with short facial hair. It provides daily care and leaves your skin and facial hair perfectly hydrated and soft.
- soothes and hydrates irritated skin
- reduces the production of sebum, keeping the skin mattified
- softens facial hair – ideal for facial hair shorter than 1cm
- leaves skin silky soft and resistant to early signs of ageing
- keeps skin from drying out and doesn’t suffocate it
How to apply:
Use every morning on thoroughly cleansed skin and facial hair. Massage in until completely absorbed.
- for all ages
- Complexion type
- all skin types
About the brand L’Oréal Paris
L’Oréal Paris beauty products | L’Oréal Paris is probably the most famous beauty brand in the world. Its history started in 1907 when a young chemist named Eugène Schueller developed a new synthetic hair colourant. This unassuming little discovery led to the creation of many more innovative products for hair and body. Nowadays, L’Oréal is mainly associated with skin creams, hair products, fragrances and makeup.