- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Moschino FemmeIngredients
Moschino Femme is a floral and sweetish eau de toilette for women. Its spicy and aromatic magic overwhelms your olfactory nerves while its distinctive and warm tones keep their spicy character and still amaze you by their interesting softness. An aromatic expression of the essence of feminity.
Moschino Femme is an elixir of youth designed for women of all age groups. Its rejuvenating scent is based on elements such as carnations, gardenia, rose, pepper, and sandal wood. Become irresistible, seductive, and pleasant woman who can stay above it all.
Its spicy aroma is visible also through the body of the flacon. Its yellowish colors with golden decorative elements intensify the exclusiveness of this unusual and extraordinary aromatic experience. Become natural and free.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Galbanum, Common Marigold, Plum, Freesia, Honey Suckle
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Gardenia, Pepper, Ylang-Ylang, Nutmeg, Carnation, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Patchouli, Amber, Vanilla, Musk, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
About the brand Moschino
Moschino fragrances | The Moschino fashion house was founded in 1983 by Italian designer Franco Moschino who initially had not been a great fan of fashion. His main passion was painting and illustrations, a field in which he also crossed paths with Gianni Versace.
The brand Moschino might be relatively young, but it’s also very ambitious and progressive. That’s why it is so popular among singers and actresses as well as regular customers. Moschino is distinctive for its specific style full of glitter, bling and pop culture references, a trend that has been especially strong with the new creative director Jeremy Scott.
Even Moschino perfumes are famously unique, be it Moschino I Love Love, Moschino Funny or Glamour.