- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Narciso Rodriguez NarcisoIngredients
Discover a new way to drive a man crazy with desire – the Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Eau de Parfum for women was created exactly for that purpose. Inspired by the power of feminine seduction, the fragrance uses modern elegance to completely captivate the senses.
- a combination of power, vulnerability, boldness, and sophistication
- seductive and intoxicating fragrance for an elegant woman
- the simple design is typical for Narciso Rodriguez fragrances
Composition of the fragrance
The fragrance begins its alchemy of seduction with cheerful and gentle notes of Bulgarian rose and gardenia, underscored with the elegant calm of cedar wood in the base notes. The heart of the composition brings an intense sensual touch in the form of warm musk.
Story of the fragrance
The flacon of Narciso Rodriguez Narciso is the embodiment of fine art and eloquence. The design of the bottle is based on a simple cube shape which offers a striking combination of beauty and logic, so typical for Narciso Rodriguez’s creations.
The bottle combines a matte rectangular cap and a contrasting shimmery surface of glass adorned with a black logo. The white background makes the logo stand out and express its purity, simplicity, and assertiveness.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Gardenia, Bulgarian Rose
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cedar, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody
About the brand Narciso Rodriguez
The style of his designs is influenced by European and Latin American trends, though they are still original. Stars such as Salma Hayek and Rachel Weiss wear his designs. He introduced his first perfume for women in 2003.
Today, you can choose from dozens of premium fragrances under the Narciso Rodriquez brand, with collaborations from famous perfume masters such as Alberto Morillas, Francis Kurkdjian, and Aurelien Guichard.