- Fragrance description
Fragrance description Paddywax Confetti Saltwater + LillyIngredients
The Paddywax Confetti Saltwater + Lilly aroma diffuser is a pleasant way to make your interior spaces smell great. The aroma diffuser contains a refill that, with the reeds inserted, gradually evaporates into the air, creating a truly homely scent in your room.
- a floral fragrance
- a fresh fragrance
- an airy, clean fragrance
How to use:
This aroma diffuser is supplied with a refill. Open the aroma diffuser cap and pour the refill into it. The fragrance is released gradually from the aroma diffuser via the reeds. The more reeds you put in the dish, the stronger the essence in the room. You can also increase the intensity of the fragrance in the room by turning the soaked reeds occasionally. Keep out of the reach of children. If the diffuser refill comes into contact with your skin, wash immediately with plenty of soap and water. If it gets into your eyes, rinse for several minutes with water. Follow the instructions included.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Sea Notes, Lemon, Lime
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lily, Sea Breeze, Seaweed
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Character of home fragrance
- clean, floral, fresh
- Type of Aroma Diffuser