- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Roberto Verino MellowIngredients
Roberto Verino Mellow Eau de Toilette pays homage to natural beauty, femininity and elegance. It perfectly accentuates your natural charm and relaxed sophistication.
- a floral, fruity fragrance
- for the romantic woman
- for daily wear, especially in warm weather
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Pear, Bergamot, Peach, Orange
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Strawberry, Violet, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Vanilla, Musk, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Roberto Verino
Roberto Verino is a Spanish designer who first worked in Paris before returning to Spain to take over the family fur business in Northern Spain. From 1970, he transformed the small business into a thriving local company.
He introduced his first collection in 1982, gaining success immediately. His fame grew to such an extent that he became a leading figure in the Spanish fashion industry. It may be because Verino designed clothing that was practical and comfortable.
In 1993, Roberto Verino introduced his own cosmetics, which can be found in boutiques in the UK, Germany, France, and Japan. Roberto Verino perfumes, which we sell, are pleasant and modern and reflect a sense of what you need.