Posti (GLS) – 6,95 €
- Your order will be delivered to you in 4 to 6 days after the dispatch by GLS (allow 4 days for Helsinki, Turku and Tampere, 5 days for South Finland and 6 days for the rest).
- Your package will be stored in the nearest Finnish Post Parcel Shop. They have more than 1,200 branches in the country.
- When picking up the shipment from the parcel shop, please check there is no damage to the outer packaging. If the parcel looks opened or damaged, refuse it on the spot and inform Posti. In this case, contact us so we can help resolve it for you.
- You can track your parcel here https://gls-group.eu/EU/en/parcel-tracking.
- You can find more information here https://gls-group.eu/FI/fi/ukk-lahettajille
- Deliveries are only made in Finland.
UPS Air Mail – 14,45 €
- Price of the delivery is 14,45 EUR
- Only prepaid orders are accepted for the UPS Express delivery service.
- All parcels require a signature upon delivery.
- Once dispatched, you will be notified via Notino email with your UPS tracking number.
- Further notifications are made by the UPS courier (SMS/email) the day before the delivery.
- You can track your order on the official UPS website (https://www.ups.com/WebTracking/track)
- You can use UPS My Choice (https://www.ups.com/fi/en/services/tracking/mychoice.page) to change the delivery or manage preferences.
- In case you are not in, there will be another delivery attempt on the next business day. Courier will make max. 3 attempts.
- Please check your parcel upon delivery and while the driver is still present. If the items appears to have been tampered with in any way, please advise the driver and refuse the delivery. In this case please contact us and we will talk about next steps.
- If you do not advise damage to the driver at the time of delivery, this could reduce the chances of a successful claim if needed.
- When you have accepted the parcel, but notice damage upon opening it, please contact our customer service.
- Deliveries are only made in Finland.
- A very convenient payment method. Having created the order, you will be forwarded to a secure payment gateway where you can enter the payment data. Once the transaction is authorized, the payment is processed immediately and the goods can be shipped the following business day.
- We support the secure protocol 3D Secure.
- Our employees have no access to your credit card data; everything is processed by the bank.
- Do you hate filling in payment details over and over? You can simply save the card details for a future purchase by checking the “Save card for your next purchase” box. Your card details will be saved as secure information in our payment gateway and the next time you shop, you can simply select which card you want to pay with, without lengthy filling in of payment details. Our employees do not have access to this sensitive information. You can manage your cards in your account on “My cards” tab.
- After you create an order, you are redirected to a secure PayPal gateway, where you log in to your PayPal account to complete the purchase.
- We would like to inform you that Notino.fi does not have access to your PayPal account, or any other information related to your PayPal account.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in  days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods. You can find the complete terms and conditions here.
- Slice it: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here.
The payment methods Pay in  days and Slice It are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.
- Advance payment to our bank account. We dispatch the parcel the next working day after receiving your payment.
- This payment method may delay the delivery by several working days.
How to file a complaint?
Even if the defect of the delivered products is minimal, please be assured we will solve the problem immediately and to your satisfaction. It is in our interest to handle everything as quickly as possible, so you do not need to worry about having to wait longer than necessary (we are usually able to have everything resolved within a few days).
When can I file a complaint?
We are responsible for defects of the goods at the time of delivery or those that manifest within 24 months after delivery. We are, however, not responsible for new defects, especially if these were caused by incorrect use of the product. In case of a used product we are not responsible for defects that correspond with how much the product has been used, or defects of used products at the time of delivery. In case of products with a stated expiration date, we also bear responsibility for the product being suitable for use during this time.
We remind customers that a heightened sensitivity or an allergic reaction to a purchased product does not on its own constitute a defect. Similarly, defects of free gifts or other goods that are free of charge and were not one of your ordered goods cannot be considered grounds for complaint. Photographs on our website have an illustrative purpose and are not a binding representation of the characteristics of the product (for instance the packaging might be different due to changes on the part of the manufacturer).
What are my rights when filing a complaint?
In case of a defective product, we can compensate you in the form of a voucher.
You are also entitled to demand a remedy of the defect through replacement or repair.
If such remedy is impossible or excessive on our part, you are entitled to demand a discount from the price you have paid. In that case, you keep the goods and we repay you part of its purchase price. If the defect is substantial, you can also withdraw from the contract. In that case, you will send us the goods back and we will reimburse you in the full extent of the purchase price.
How do I file a complaint?
If you decide to file a complaint, send the products to the address Notino - Petra Ptackova, Markmandsgare 4,3.th, 2300 Copenhagen S, Denmark along with a filled-out complaint form that you will find here.
We will inform you of the progress of the complaint, in particular of its receipt, acceptance or rejection, via e-mail or text messages. We may also contact you by phone.
We will make a decision regarding your complaint without delay. The processing of the complaint including the remedy of the defect will not exceed 30 days. Otherwise, you shall be entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract. It is necessary for you to provide us with the assistance required to meet the above time limit.
We will be happy to answer all your questions related to the complaint if you contact us at
the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or the phone number 09 3158 3219.
Cancel the contract
How to cancel the contract?
WITHDRAWAL WITHOUT REASON (RETURNING OF THE GOODS)
Have you made the wrong choice? With us, you do not need to worry about picking the wrong fragrance or beauty product. You can withdraw from the contract within 90 days without stating a reason.
When can I withdraw from the contract without stating a reason?
When shopping with us, you can return any purchased product with the exception of those which:
a) Were altered or manufactured according to your instructions (e.g. an engraved packaging)
b) Cannot be returned due to hygienic purposes (e.g. open beauty products and other goods which come in direct contact with the skin)
You also cannot withdraw from a contract concerned gift-wrapped goods if the products have already been gift-wrapped. We remind you that according to the law, you are responsible for the reduction of the value of products which result from using these products in a way that exceeds the necessary familiarisation with the properties and functionality of the products (for instance if you keep using a fragrance after you have already tested it). In these cases we can only reimburse you a proportional part of the price.
How should I proceed when I want to withdraw from the contract without stating a reason?
Notify us of your decision to withdraw from the contract within 90 days. The best way to do this is to contact us at email@example.com or by calling 09 3158 3219. You can also use the contract withdrawal form found here.
Send the products to the address Notino - Petra Ptackova, Markmandsgare 4,3.th, 2300 Copenhagen S, Denmark immediately or within 14 days at the latest.
We will reimburse you for the purchase price of the goods within 14 days from the day of the withdrawal at the latest. However, we can postpone the payment in accordance with the law until the goods are returned. If you withdraw within the first 14 days from the delivery of the goods, you are also entitled to be reimbursed for the expenses related to the delivery in the amount that corresponds with the cheapest available mode of delivery.
We will be happy to answer all your questions about the withdrawal without reason if you contact us at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or the phone number 09 3158 3219.