Posti (GLS) – 6,95 €
- Your order will be delivered to you in 4 to 6 days after the dispatch by GLS (allow 4 days for Helsinki, Turku and Tampere, 5 days for South Finland and 6 days for the rest).
- Your package will be stored in the nearest Finnish Post Parcel Shop. They have more than 1,200 branches in the country.
- When picking up the shipment from the parcel shop, please check there is no damage to the outer packaging. If the parcel looks opened or damaged, refuse it on the spot and inform Posti. In this case, contact us so we can help resolve it for you.
- You can track your parcel here https://gls-group.eu/EU/en/parcel-tracking.
- You can find more information here https://gls-group.eu/FI/fi/ukk-lahettajille
UPS Air Mail – 16,90 €
- Price of the delivery is 16,90 EUR
- Only prepaid orders are accepted for the UPS Express delivery service.
- All parcels require a signature upon delivery.
- Once dispatched, you will be notified via Notino email with your UPS tracking number.
- Further notifications are made by the UPS courier (SMS/email) the day before the delivery.
- You can track your order on the official UPS website (https://www.ups.com/WebTracking/track)
- You can use UPS My Choice (https://www.ups.com/fi/en/services/tracking/mychoice.page) to change the delivery or manage preferences.
- In case you are not in, there will be another delivery attempt on the next business day. Courier will make max. 3 attempts.
- Please check your parcel upon delivery and while the driver is still present. If the items appears to have been tampered with in any way, please advise the driver and refuse the delivery. In this case please contact us and we will talk about next steps.
- If you do not advise damage to the driver at the time of delivery, this could reduce the chances of a successful claim if needed.
- When you have accepted the parcel, but notice damage upon opening it, please contact our customer service.
- A very convenient payment method. Having created the order, you will be forwarded to a secure payment gateway where you can enter the payment data. Once the transaction is authorized, the payment is processed immediately and the goods can be shipped the following business day.
- We support the secure protocol 3D Secure.
- Our employees have no access to your credit card data; everything is processed by the bank.
- After you create an order, you are redirected to a secure PayPal gateway, where you log in to your PayPal account to complete the purchase.
- We would like to inform you that Notino.fi does not have access to your PayPal account, or any other information related to your PayPal account.
- Advance payment to our bank account. We dispatch the parcel the next working day after receiving your payment.
- This payment method may delay the delivery by several working days.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in  days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods. You can find the complete terms and conditions here.
- Slice it: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here.
The payment methods Pay in  days and Slice It are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
How to file a complaint?
The Finnish Consumer Protection Act (38/1978) is applied to product defects when the purchaser is a consumer. The seller guarantees to the purchaser who is the consumer that the goods, upon takeover, are free from defects. The seller in particular guarantees to the purchaser that, upon takeover, the goods is free from defects.
In type, quantity, quality, other characteristics and packaging, shall correspond to what can be deemed to have been agreed.
Except where something else can be deemed to have been agreed, the goods shall:
- be fit for the purpose for which such goods are ordinarily used;
- conform to the particular purpose for which the goods were intended, if the seller must have known of this purpose at the conclusion of the sale and if the seller had not before the conclusion of the sale informed the buyer that the goods possibly do not conform to the intended purpose;
- conform to what has been represented by the seller and possess the characteristics which the seller has implied by way of a sample or model;
- be packaged in a manner that is usual or otherwise appropriate, if packaging is necessary to preserve or protect the goods; as well as to durability and otherwise, correspond to what a consumer ordinarily may expect in the purchase of such goods.
- in their characteristics conform to the requirements set by law, decree or official decision, unless the buyer intended to use the goods for a purpose where the said requirement is of no significance.
If the goods do not conform to the paragraphs 1-5 they are defective. However, the buyer shall not invoke as a defect any circumstances that the buyer must have known of at the conclusion of the sale. In addition, the buyer shall not invoke as a defect any circumstances arising from the materials that the buyer has supplied for the manufacture of the goods, except if there has been negligence on the part of the seller.
The purchaser is entitled to lodge a complaint regarding these defects within a reasonable time after he/she discovered or ought to have discovered the defect. However, the notice of defect may always be given within two months of the buyer’s discovery of the defect.
Irrespective of this, the buyer shall always have a right to invoke a defect in the goods if:
- the seller’s conduct has been grossly negligent or incompatible to honor and good faith;
- the defect is based on the fact that the goods do not conform to the requirements set in the Product Safety Act (914/1986) or in other provisions or orders issued for the protection of health or property; or if
- the defect is based on the fact that the goods are otherwise hazardous to health or property.
Should a defect become apparent within six months of takeover, it is assumed that the defect existed at the time of takeover.
For a defect, the buyer shall have the right to withhold payment of the purchase price. The buyer shall, however, not have the right to withhold an amount that evidently exceeds the claims that he is entitled to on the basis of the defect.
The buyer has the right to require that the seller rectify the defect or deliver non- defective goods. Such rectification shall be performed within a reasonable time and so that the buyer does not thereby incur costs or significant inconvenience. However, the seller shall not be liable to rectify the defect if there is an unavoidable barrier to the same or if this would cause unreasonable costs. In this context, special attention shall be paid to the significance of the defect and the value of the goods, had these conformed to the contract, and to the issue whether the rectification can be performed in some other manner without causing significant inconvenience to the buyer.
Even if the buyer does not require that the defect be rectified or that non-defective goods be delivered, the seller shall, at its own expense, have the right to perform such rectification if it offers to do so without delay after the buyer has notified it of the defect. The buyer shall have the right to refuse rectification of the defect if that would cause him/her essential inconvenience, a decrease in the value of the goods or a danger that the costs incurred by the buyer not be compensated, or if he/she has another special reason for refusal.
If the rectification of the defect or the delivery of non-defective goods is out of the question. the buyer shall have the right to:
- demand a price reduction proportionate to the defect; or
- cancel the contract, except if the defect is of minor significance.
If it is evident that the goods do not show the properties and quality agreed upon between the parties, the seller shall bear the costs of transportation of the defective goods to the seller, and back to the customer.
Purchaser’s rights in case of another kind of faulty performance than a defect, are governed by the Finnish Consumer Protection Act.
Cancel the contract
How to cancel the contract?
We know in Notino that you can change your mind, then most items (excluding cosmetics items and items from special offers and sales) can be returned within a 90 days period, which starts from the day after you receive your order. You´ll need to write us regarding any returns/cancellations.
* Non-refundable items due to health and hygiene purposes - Skin Care products, body care products, makeup and other cosmetics.
* We do not allow exchanges or refunds for any products which you have an allergic reaction to.
Please return your items to us within 14 days of your notice to the following address:
Your money will be refunded within 14 business days after we receive your package. Shipping costs are paid by the customer. Returned items need to be in its original packaging and must be unused. In case the returned item is open and used, we may charge a restocking fee.
In case you find products in your order damaged, or dysfunctional you have 30 days period to return these products and get refund or replacement. This period starts from the day after you receive your order. You´ll need to write us regarding any damage, or dysfunctional and we may require photographical evidence to support claims for damages.
You can visit also our terms and conditions for complete details regarding our return policy.
Need to tell us something? We want to know what you think. Use the contact form below or feel free to contact us at anytime.