- Shade 10 Kabuki White 0,8 g
- Shade 02 Lilac Lotus (Pink) 0,8 g
- Shade 01 Tea House 0,8 g
- Shade 03 Rose Pagoda (Red) 0,8 g
- Shade 04 Azuki Red (Crimson) 0,8 g
- Shade 08 Gunjo Blue 0,8 g
- Shade 07 Sumi Sky (Teal) 0,8 g
- Shade 06 Birodo Green (Hunter Green) 0,8 g
- Shade 05 Plum Blossom (Purple) 0,8 g
- Shade 09 Nippon Noir (Black) 0,8 g
- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Shiseido Kajal InkArtistCharacteristics
Shiseido InkArtist eye pencil is a revolutionary way to create an eye look from A to Z – including eyeliner, kajal pencil, eyeshadow and eyebrow pencil. Now you can manage a striking eye makeup with just one product.
- creates a complete eye makeup – from eyeliner and eyeshadow to eyebrows
- concentrated pigments ensure longevity
- waterproof, smudge proof, doesn’t settle into lines
- detachable sharpener and a sponge to make the application even easier
- solid polymers and waxes – pencil glides across the skin easily
- silicone powder – provides velvety texture and a delicate finish
- dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested
How to use:
Apply to lower and upper eyelid, or to your waterline depending on the desired effect. Use the sponge to create a smokey look. Sharpen the pencil after every use.
- Complexion type
- all skin types
About the brand Shiseido
Shiseido fragrance | Shiseido beauty brand was born in 1872 which makes it one of the oldest brands of skin care in the world. Over the course of its history, Shiseido saw the rise of many different categories of beauty products in general, probably the most prominent among them being hair care and skin care for both women and men.
For the longest time, Shiseido products have been reliable and highly effective in helping the brand’s customers feel beautiful. Especially over the last few decades, Shiseido also became one of the most popular fragrance brands on the market.