- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Shiseido Synchro Skin Invisible Silk Pressed PowderCharacteristics
Have you heard about the powder that actually synchronises with your skin? The mattifying Shiseido Synchro Skin Invisible Silk Pressed Powder is a silky smooth pressed powder that works with your skin, responds to its needs, and gives it an incomparably soft finish without any unwanted shine.
This light powder minimises pores, softens wrinkles and fine lines, and resists sweat, humidity, and rubbing off. It contains a technology which adapts to your skin throughout the day and keeps it perfectly mattified and flawless.
- colourless mattifying powder which adapts to any skin tone
- resistant to water, rubbing off, sweating, and humidity
- for all skin tones and skin types
- in a handy packaging with a sponge
- non-comedogenic – doesn’t clog pores
- dermatologically tested
- responsive sensors – make the foundation adapt to your skin according to its tone and texture, to provide a beautiful finish and radiance
- protective polymer with anti-adhesive properties – helps protect skin from dirt
- wild thyme extract – enhances the effects of the antioxidants in the formula
How to use:
Using the provided sponge, pat the powder gently into the skin. Use a brush to create a finer layer. You can use the compact powder to re-touch your makeup or to get rid of excess shine in your T-zone throughout the day.
About the brand Shiseido
Shiseido fragrance | Shiseido beauty brand was born in 1872 which makes it one of the oldest brands of skin care in the world. Over the course of its history, Shiseido saw the rise of many different categories of beauty products in general, probably the most prominent among them being hair care and skin care for both women and men.
For the longest time, Shiseido products have been reliable and highly effective in helping the brand’s customers feel beautiful. Especially over the last few decades, Shiseido also became one of the most popular fragrance brands on the market.