- Fragrance description
Fragrance description Smells Like Spells Norse Magic FriggaIngredients
If you know Norse mythology, you also know it’s full of characters with magical various powers. One of them is Frigga – Odin’s wife and more importantly the goddess of the household. She was the inspiration for this candle in an amber glass. It’s made of organic soy wax and smells of myrrh, almonds, and Oriental spices.
The Smells Like Spells FRIGGA scented candle with a light Oriental scent has a wooden wick that makes a quiet crackling sound to create a relaxing atmosphere. This candle will help you keep your home warm and cosy while inspiring the imagination of all your family members and protecting them from negative energy.
- inspired by Norse mythology and its magic
- time of burning up to 40 hours – soy wax has a low melting point
- hand made from organic quality materials
- has a light crackling sound to create a nice cosy atmosphere
- packaging includes a simple how-to guide with an affirmation
The magical and spiritual power of the candle:
- creates and promotes harmony in your home
- protects your home from rage and anger
- brings prosperity and wealth to your family
- deters unwanted visitors
- organic soy wax with a wooden wick
How to use:
These candles are hand made, which means there can be slight differences in their weight and time of burning. Never leave a burning candle unattended or in the proximity of easily flammable objects.
- Spices, Oriental Notes, Myrtle, Almonds
- Character of home fragrance
- sweet, spicy
- Type of Wick
- Type of Wax
- soy, vegetable