Product description Wella Professionals Color Touch Instamatic
With Wella Professionals Color Touch iNSTAMAT!C demi-permanent hair dye you can create a super-fashionable look in pastel tones that will last just as long as you want before you decide to try another shade.
- the colour molecules permeate into the hair cuticles gradually, giving a natural dispersion of colour
- matte gloss finish – a gentle matte in combination with a low gloss
- simple application – an easy and effective way to change your hair
- acts as a colour filter – the resulting colour reflects the original hair colour
- can also be used to correct and neutralise other shades
- lasts for around 20 washes – washes out naturally and leaves your hair still looking great
- ammonia-free – does not bleach the natural colour pigment
How to use:
Mix iNSTAMAT!C dye with the Wella Professionals Color Touch 1.9% activator for light tones or 4% for deeper tones, in a 1:1 ratio. Then apply the colour mixture to dry hair and leave to act for 5–20 minutes, depending on the desired intensity. (Developer is not included.)
See the enclosed directions for full instructions on how to dye your hair.
About the brand Wella Professionals
Germany’s Wella Professionals, which is part of the cosmetic giant Procter & Gamble’s portfolio, offers premium hair and scalp care products. Its history begins in 1880, when a young stylist, Franz Ströher, founded a company manufacturing tulle (a lightweight mesh fabric used for making wigs).
Wella Professionals products are now sold in more than 150 countries and boast many prestigious awards – including repeatedly triumphing at the Stylist Choice Awards. The fact that Wella work on the development of their products with the world’s leading hair stylists also deserves a special mention. Thanks to this – and their enthusiasm for research – they have collected a large number of patents.
Shampoos, conditioners, balms, nourishing masks, and other Wella Professionals products are easy to apply and fast-acting. It is also interesting to note that some of them contain rare and luxury ingredients – such as champagne extract, diamond powder, or silk extracts.
Wella Professionals cosmetics are effective, safe, and financially accessible. Celebrities such as Demi Lovato and Katie Holmes swear by their near-miraculous effects. Try them and you will understand why. Wella Professionals is sure to appeal to anyone who wants wonderful, healthy locks or likes experimenting with their hairstyle.