- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Armani Sì Le ParfumIngredients
The Armani Sì Le Parfum perfume for women is an elegant fragrance which captures your attention with its sensuous, mysterious aroma.
- intense floral chypre fragrance
- for strong, stylish, and sophisticated women
- can be worn all day
Composition of the fragrance
The opening notes of this perfume will bring an explosion of blackcurrant and bergamot. Then you’ll notice accords of sublime incense, osmanthus, and aromatic jasmine. In the finale, the floral heart melts into creamy vanilla, patchouli leaves, benzoin, and amber.
Story of the fragrance
The fragrance Armani Sì Le Parfum was introduced in 2016 and created by the perfumer Julie Masse. The luxurious cut-glass bottle is a tribute to the exclusive haute perfumery, and its stopper contains a drop of melted onyx. The face of this fragrance is the actress and Academy Award winner Cate Blanchett.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Black Currant
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Osmanthus, Incense, Jasmine
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Vanilla, Benzoin, Patchouli Leaves
- Fragrance category
- floral, chypre
About the brand Armani
Armani represents an elegance that combines timelessness with current trends.
Giorgio Armani is considered one of the most successful Italian fashion designers of all time. With his unmistakable style that combines the casual with a drop of eccentricity, he has captured the hearts of millions of women worldwide. Like his models, Armani cosmetics and perfumes are synonymous with quality, timelessness and success.
Before founding his own brand, Armani worked as an independent designer for a range of fashion houses. He put together his first collection in the 1970s and shortly afterwards introduced a range of cosmetics, makeup and perfumes with the Armani name.
Armani Acqua di Giò aftershave and Armani Si perfume for women are timeless classics which have been indelibly written into history and still feature at the top of the charts because of their popularity.
Whether you opt for a tried and tested classic or a modern interpretation, you can’t go wrong with an Armani fragrance.