- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Burberry My BurberryIngredients
Put on your trench coat and take a stroll through an elegant London flower garden after a light, refreshing shower. This is the scent of the luxurious My Burberry Eau de Parfum for women, a fragrance by an iconic British perfume house. Full of freshness, elegance, and sweet floral notes.
- timeless floral fragrance
- for confident woman with taste
- suitable especially for everyday wear
Composition of the fragrance
First, you’ll notice the refreshing citrus cocktail with delicate sweet pea blossom. Then come the sweet notes of passionflower, quince, and peach, with sophisticated floral notes of gardenia, freesia, and pelargonium petals. The base notes contain an intricate combination of musk, patchouli, Damask rose and centifolia rose which turn this Eau de Parfum into the embodiment of femininity and pure elegance.
Story of the fragrance
Just like the other fragrances from the My Burberry line, My Burberry Eau de Parfum was inspired by the legendary trench coat that made this fashion house famous. The bottle is decorated with a ribbon made from the same gabardine that’s used for pink Burberry trench coats and the cap resembles their iconic buttons. This luxury fragrance was introduced in 2014 with actress Lily James serving as her ambassador.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Grapefruit, Bergamot, Lemon, Sweet Pea
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Quince, Gardenia, Freesia, Passionfruit, Peach, Geranium Leaves
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Patchouli, Damask Rose, Musk, Rose
- Fragrance category
About the brand Burberry
Burberry fragrances | The brand Burberry was born in 1856 when the young Thomas Burberry opened a little boutique in Hampshire. Over the years, Burberry became one of the few British top fashion brands and a symbol of British elegance. No wonder the royal family actually chose Burberry as one of their preferred clothing suppliers, with both Queen Elizabeth II. and the Prince of Wales favouring the brand’s designs.
And there’s definitely something regal to Burberry fragrances as well, not least because the iconic plaid design of some of the bottles is reminiscent of kilts. The quintessentially British brand even named one of their most popular fragrance lines simply Burberry Brit.