- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Cacharel NoaIngredients
Cacharel Noa Eau de Toilette is a flowery and woodsy fragrance with a cream undertone. The very heart of nature gave birth to the pure beauty which is Cacharel Noa, the epitome of innocence. Wreathed in white blossoms and cedar moss, it brings an enchanting breeze of essences, evoking feminine delicacy and vulnerability.
It conceals green plants, coriander, sandalwood and irises in its bosom. This dawn of changeless essences will enthrall the majority of girls and women. You will succumb to the intoxicating tones of milky musk, patchouli and coffee found at the base of Chacharel Noa Eau de Toilette.
You will fall for Cacharel Noa and these seductive essences in any season, at any age. Order it and let yourself fall for the charms of its sweet, tenderly caressing tones that will emphasize your feminine sensuality and sophistication.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Peony, Freesia, White Musk, Green Notes, Peach
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lily, Lily Of The Valley, Jasmine, Grass, Ylang-Ylang, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Frankincense, Tonka Beans, Vanilla, Cedar, Coffee, Sandalwood, Coriander
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody
About the brand Cacharel
The French Cacharel perfumes are inspired by pure femininity and are playful, dynamic and full of colour. They stand out with their passionate notes and high-grade ingredients, and combine traditional and modern influences.
The founder of the brand, Jean Bousquet, was originally a designer. Back in the 1960s, Cacharel became one of the first fashion houses to introduce a ready-to-wear collection as an alternative to haute couture. With its fresh and fashionable clothing, the brand was way ahead of its time, both in the world of fashion and then also with its perfumes.
Cacharel fragrances celebrate femininity and romance, and present them in a variety of forms – the legendary Anaïs Anaïs perfume for girls, the passionate Eau de Parfum Cacharel Amor Amor, or the daring, independent Yes I Am. Each and every perfume by Cacharel is an olfactory expression of the different stages in the life of every woman.