- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Cacharel Yes I AmIngredients
The Cacharel Yes I Am Eau de Parfum is a fragrance of daring and independent women who are always ready to get ahead.
- sensual, floral-fruity perfume with spicy notes
- for independent and daring women
- for everyday wear and special occasions
Composition of the fragrance
The Eau de Parfum opens with fruity notes of tangerine and raspberry, later joined by delicate ginger and floral notes represented by gardenia and jasmine. Spicy cardamom base gives the fragrance an air of uniqueness with its creamy milk note called “Spicy Cremoso”.
Story of the fragrance
The design of the bottle was inspired by a lipstick – the most iconic cosmetic product representing a woman. Just like the fragrance itself, the bottle will become your essential accessory that you’ll always have on hand. Take Cacharel Yes I Am with you wherever you go, and give in to its irresistible aroma. The Eau de Parfum was introduced in the spring of 2018.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Raspberry
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Ginger Flower, Amber, Gardenia
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Milk, Cardamom, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
Posts about Cacharel Yes I AmArticles
About the brand Cacharel
The French Cacharel perfumes are inspired by pure femininity and are playful, dynamic and full of colour. They stand out with their passionate notes and high-grade ingredients, and combine traditional and modern influences.
The founder of the brand, Jean Bousquet, was originally a designer. Back in the 1960s, Cacharel became one of the first fashion houses to introduce a ready-to-wear collection as an alternative to haute couture. With its fresh and fashionable clothing, the brand was way ahead of its time, both in the world of fashion and then also with its perfumes.
Cacharel fragrances celebrate femininity and romance, and present them in a variety of forms – the legendary Anaïs Anaïs perfume for girls, the passionate Eau de Parfum Cacharel Amor Amor, or the daring, independent Yes I Am. Each and every perfume by Cacharel is an olfactory expression of the different stages in the life of every woman.