- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Chloé Fleur de ParfumIngredients
Chloé Fleur de Parfum Eau de Parfum will envelop you in its elegant veil and become an indispensable part of your personality.
- a floral fragrance
- for the sensual woman
- for everyday wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Grapefruit, Verbena, Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Peach, Rose, Black Currant, Cherry Blossom
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cedar, Musk, Rice
- Fragrance category
About the brand Chloé
Freedom, lightness and femininity – these are the attributes that Chloé perfumes have stood for since their founding. The Chloé story starts in 1952 in Paris, where Gabrielle Aghion and Jacques Lenoir launched their own fashion collection. They were among the pioneers who relaxed the strict requirements of “haute couture” and provided customers with a more comfortable and easily understood “ready-to-wear” line.
In 1975, the brand released its first perfume, a fragrance that evokes the romantic soul of every woman. The Chloé brand is one of the few that focus solely and exclusively on women’s fragrances. In the world of Chloé, women rule supreme – women who are confident, careless, romantic and dreamy.
The Chloé Eau de Parfum, an uncompromising ode to femininity, tenderness and seductiveness, has made an indelible impression on the history of perfumery. The characteristic floral and woody scents from Chloé have become iconic and an essential part of the lives of countless women all over the world.