- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Sun Defense For FaceCharacteristics
The legend among creams has been elevated into the form of a sunscreen. The Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour® Cream Sun Defense For Face retains all the benefits of the classic version in addition to providing you with high SPF 50 sun protection.
The cream has a light and oil-free texture and will protect your skin not only against UVA and UVB rays but also against further damage and premature ageing, which can be caused by sunlight. The effective hydration lasting for eight hours is a matter of course.
- protects the skin against UVA and UVB rays
- prevents sunburn and further skin damage caused by exposure to the sun
- prevents premature skin ageing
- moisturises the skin effectively for up to eight hours
- has a lightweight, oil-free consistency
- received an award in the Allure Best of Beauty 2016 competition
- winner of the award for best sunscreen for dry skin by SHAPE magazine
(Sun Smart Awards, May 2009)
- recipient of the Cosmopolitan magazine award (Beauty Oscar, Taiwan, 2011)
- received an award from ELLE magazine (Taiwan, 2012)
- SPF 50 – provides high protection against UV radiation
How to apply:
Apply plenty of the product to the face before going out into the sun.
- Complexion type
- all skin types
- high protection (SPF 30 – SPF 50)
Posts about Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Sun Defense For FaceArticles
Myths and truths: Sunscreen for skiing
About the brand Elizabeth Arden
Elizabeth Arden fragrance and beauty | The company was founded in 1910 by Florence Nightingale Graham, an American-Canadian entrepreneur who went by the name Elizabeth Arden.
An ardent fighter for women’s rights and an expert on beauty products, Elizabeth Arden remains an inspiration to women all over the world to this day. In the time when she opened her first salon on New York’s Fifth Avenue, women rarely owned businesses and most of them didn’t use makeup on a regular basis. During World War II, Arden was designing products for women serving in the army, and in 1946 she became one of the first women to grace the cover of Time magazine.
Elizabeth Arden was also one of the first ones to apply the results of scientific research to beauty products. She urged women to stay hydrated, keep away from direct sunlight and practise yoga every day. Living by what she preached, Elizabeth lived to be 87 and created one of the most respected empires in the beauty industry.
Elizabeth Arden products aim to enhance and beautify skin instead of covering it, which is what made them popular with fabulous women like Marilyn Monroe or Marlene Dietrich.
One of the Elizabeth Arden’s most popular products is the Eight Hour Cream which protects and moisturises dry, cracked or irritated skin. When it comes to fragrances, the brand’s flagship perfume is probably the 5th Avenue, famous for its elegant floral aroma.