- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Eucerin AtopiControlCharacteristics
Start your battle against atopic dermatitis with a strong and trusted companion at your side. The Eucerin AtopiControl light moisturising lotion with licochalcone A, ceramides, and shea butter effectively soothes unpleasant itching while strengthening your skin barrier.
This emulsion intensely moisturises dry, irritated skin, softens it instantly, and visibly improves its overall condition if you use it on a regular basis. It also demonstrably helps improve your sleep and positively affects the overall quality of life for people suffering from atopic dermatitis.
- suitable for skin suffering from atopic dermatitis
- soothes irritated skin and reduces itching sensation
- instantly moisturises and softens skin
- can be used during the acute stage of the eczema
- absorbs quickly and doesn’t leave an oily or sticky film
- also suitable for children and infants from 3 months of age
Results of testing:
→ Tested over the period of 4 weeks by 166 people 30+ with mild to moderately severe atopic dermatitis who had trouble sleeping at least 1 or 2 days a week due to the eczema
- 99% confirmed the emulsion brought relief to their dry, rough skin
- 99% stated the emulsion had a pleasant and nourishing texture
- 98% noticed their skin was calmer
- 98% felt their skin stayed smooth and soft
- 97% stated that the emulsion intensely hydrated their skin
- 97% confirmed the emulsion brought relief to their irritated skin
- 96% noticed reduced redness
- licochalcone A (strong antioxidant obtained from the root of Chinese liquorice) – soothes irritated skin and protects it from premature ageing caused by sunlight or free radicals
- ceramides – help strengthen the protective skin barrier and protect skin from dryness and irritation
- shea butter – nourishes and softens the skin
How to apply:
Apply at any point during the day as needed. For the best results, use also the shower oil from the same line.
Targeted everyday treatment:
Clean your face every morning and night with the Eucerin DermatoClean cleansing lotion and then wash your body with the AtopiControl shower oil. Finally, apply any cream or lotion from the same line. If you’re planning on exposing your skin to the sun, don’t forget to also use a suitable product with SPF.
- Skin type
- dry, atopic dermatitis
- Active ingredients
- shea butter
About the brand Eucerin
Eucerin began in 1900, when the German chemist and inventor Isaac Lifschütz made a breakthrough discovery in pharmacy. He developed Eucerit, a revolutionary emulsifier which he began using as the base for ointments because it allowed the active substance, fat, and water to be combined.
Beiersdorf was founded in 1882 by Paul C. Beiersdorf. A couple of years later he sold it to the chemist Oskar Troplowitz who, in collaboration with the renowned dermatologist Paul Gerson Unno, began making cosmetic products based on the latest research into skin. Eucerin respects this link to this day, with every product scientifically supported, created on the basis of extensive research, and also tested in terms of skin tolerance and effectiveness.
Eucerin skin and body care products help maintain and restore the proper functioning of the skin, making it healthy and beautiful. Hair and scalp products are specially developed to alleviate micro-inflammation, the cause of the majority of scalp and hair issues, and last but not least, Eucerin also makes sun-care products with highly effective UVA/UVB filters and after-sun products.
Eucerin is a global leading brand for professional-quality skin care products that are highly effective and targeted at a wide range of different skin needs. Eucerin – over 100 years of innovative medical skin care.