- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Gucci Guilty AbsoluteIngredients
Intense, passionate, charismatic and seductive – that’s Gucci Guilty Absolute Eau de Parfum – just like the man for whom this unique fragrance was created.
- a distinctive woody, leather fragrance
- for the modern, single-minded man
- particularly suitable for evening wear and special occasions
The composition of the fragrance
The composition of the fragrance blends distinctively masculine leather accords with patchouli, cypress, captivating vetiver and woody notes. The individual ingredients are so intertwined that the aroma they create is unchanged throughout the time it is worn.
The story of the fragrance
Guilty Absolute Eau de Parfum was created from the association between two hugely talented men – Alessandro Michele, the creative director at Gucci, and Alberto Morillas, one of the most famous perfumers of all time. The face of the fragrance, launched in 2017, is another talented man, the actor and singer Jared Leto.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Patchouli, Cypress
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Woody Notes, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
- leather, woody
About the brand Gucci
Progressive, innovative and trend-setting – Gucci is a brand that has shaped the fashion world for almost a century. Its modern, eclectic products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unmatched in both quality and attention to detail.
The discreet Guccio Gucci was the man at the beginning of it all back in 1921, when he founded a leather workshop, clearly oblivious to the fact that his name would one day be legendary in the fashion world.
Nowadays, the Gucci brand is not just a star on the catwalks, but has expanded its lines to include fashion accessories as well as cosmetics and perfume. The best-known fragrances have to be Gucci Guilty for men and the romantic floral Gucci Bloom perfume for women.
Following the vision of the current creative director Alessandro Michele, Gucci has redefined luxury for the 21st century, consolidating its position as one of the world’s premier fashion houses.