- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description GUERLAIN La Petite Robe NoireIngredients
Do not doubt for a moment that you are absolutely irresistible. Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Eau de Parfum for women will perfectly accentuate the natural elegance hidden within you. Treat yourself to the inimitable feeling of wearing the perfect, iconic little black dress.
- sophisticated and charming floral fruity fragrance
- timeless just like a classic little black dress
- La Petite Robe Noire is part of the Exclusive collection
Composition of the fragrance
The fragrance opens with enchanting notes of black cherry with sweet, citrussy bergamot. After a while, the intoxicating black rose comes forth, accompanied by sensual almond. Smokey tea notes combined with sweet and warm tonka bean, patchouli and liquorice come together to form the slow drydown of this Eau de Parfum.
Story of the fragrance
Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire is your opportunity to take a peek into the imaginary Guerlain wardrobe full of rare finds including the perfect little black dress. This delicious, irresistible perfume reflects the most exquisite “black” ingredients one can possibly use in perfumery.
The iconic heart-shaped bottle was transformed and given a new look with a modern twist. The crystalline, transparent flacon features a gradient from black at the bottom to powdery pink and reveals an image of the legendary black dress in the background, underscoring the elegant character of the perfume.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Black Cherry
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Black Rose, Almonds
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Patchouli, Tonka Beans, Smoked Tea, Licorice
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand GUERLAIN
Timeless know-how, incessant scientific research, innovation and improvement, daring designers, legendary creations and a culture of beauty as a symbol of the brand. The history of the luxury perfume house of Guerlain goes all the way back to 1828.
From the very beginning, Guerlain has been manufacturing perfumes and cosmetics in France. The production combines craftsmanship, top technologies and both environmental and social responsibility. Day by day, Guerlain teams are developing luxury yet sustainable cosmetics – to help preserve the beauty of their customers, our nature and planet. Their priceless know-how has won Guerlain the accolade of “Living Heritage Company” awarded by the French Ministry of Economy and Finance.
Guerlain has produced 1100 fragrances over the course of 190 years. The fifth generation of Guerlain perfumers is represented by Thierry Wasser who travels the world finding the rarest natural raw materials for his luxury perfumes – always with respect to the local population and nature.
Explore the wide range of Guerlain products – from fragrances like Mon Guerlain, L’Homme Idéal and Aqua Allegoria to L’Essentiel Foundation, Terracotta bronzing powder or the iconic Météorites powder pearls.