- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Kérastase Aura Botanica Bain Micellaire RicheCharacteristics
The Kérastase Aura Botanica Bain Micellaire Riche shampoo creates a rich, aromatic foam and contains natural micelles that remove all impurities, styling products and excess sebum.
- cleanses dull and dry hair thoroughly yet gently
- provides your hair with intensive nourishment and hydration
- restores the elasticity of hair fibres
- promotes softness and a healthy shine
- 96% ingredients of natural origin
- Moroccan argan oil – nourishes hair and promotes shine
- natural micelles – attract impurities and remove them
- coconut oil – gives hair elasticity and strength
- citrus essential oil – gives your hair a beautiful scent
- contains no sulphates or silicones
How to apply:
apply to wet hair. Massage the shampoo into your hair and scalp using circular motions until a lather is formed. Then rinse with water.
- Hair type
- all hair types
- Hydration, hair smoothening, Nourishing
- Active ingredients
- argan oil
- Scalp skin type
- all scalp types
- Hair problem
- dry hair, treated hair
About the brand Kérastase
Kérastase is one of the most prestigious brands of hair care in the world, created in 1964 as an exclusive line by L’Oréal Paris.
Kérastase shampoos, conditioners, oils and other products are designed in collaboration with more than 700 scientists all over the world and meticulously tested on volunteers.
The brand caters to all hair types including dry, oily, normal, wavy and thinning hair. Kérastase also offers anti-dandruff shampoos, products specially designed for men and hair care for people with alopecia. If you’re more interested in styling products, you will simply love Kérastase volumising mousses, styling gels or hairsprays.
No wonder Kérastase is so well loved among hair stylists as well as famous gorgeous women like Taylor Swift, Blake Lively, Brooke Shields or Kate Moss who actually became the brand’s ambassador, promoting mainly the Couture Styling line.
If you dream about having gorgeous hair, but lack the time or money to schedule an appointment at the hairdresser’s every week, Kérastase products are definitely the next best thing.