- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Kérastase Reflection ChromatiqueCharacteristics
Kérastase Reflection Chromatique Copper revives and prolongs the intensity of brown hair colour with copper tones.
- unifies and intensifies the shade of coloured hair
- brings out copper tones
- nourishes and hydrates the whole hair shaft
- protects against damage caused by external factors
- leaves hair smooth and bouncy
- prevents colour fading and provides shine
- best used in combination with the Kérastase Chromatique hair mask
- chelate complex – promotes shine
- rice bran oil – nourishes hair deeply
- UV filters and vitamin E – act against external factors
- zinc gluconate – stabilises the colour inside the hair shaft
How to use:
Mix 10 pumps of corrector with the usual amount of Kérastase Chromatique hair mask. Apply the mixture to washed and towel-dried hair and leave on for 5 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
- Active ingredients
- vitamin E
- Colour protection, Shine and softness
- Hair type
- coloured hair
About the brand Kérastase
Kérastase is one of the most prestigious brands of hair care in the world, created in 1964 as an exclusive line by L’Oréal Paris.
Kérastase shampoos, conditioners, oils and other products are designed in collaboration with more than 700 scientists all over the world and meticulously tested on volunteers.
The brand caters to all hair types including dry, oily, normal, wavy and thinning hair. Kérastase also offers anti-dandruff shampoos, products specially designed for men and hair care for people with alopecia. If you’re more interested in styling products, you will simply love Kérastase volumising mousses, styling gels or hairsprays.
No wonder Kérastase is so well loved among hair stylists as well as famous gorgeous women like Taylor Swift, Blake Lively, Brooke Shields or Kate Moss who actually became the brand’s ambassador, promoting mainly the Couture Styling line.
If you dream about having gorgeous hair, but lack the time or money to schedule an appointment at the hairdresser’s every week, Kérastase products are definitely the next best thing.