- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Kérastase Résistance Sérum ThérapisteCharacteristics
Is your hair severely damaged, lifeless, and crying for help? You probably need something stronger than a regular conditioner. The Kérastase Resistance Thérapiste 2-phase serum will breathe a new life into your damaged hair. The combination of an oil part and a cream part immediately repairs, strengthens, and restores the hair shaft.
- restores lost strength and elasticity of the hair fibres
- ensures deep hydration of the hair
- effectively seals split ends
- gives your hair new strength
- provides thermal protection
- Myrothamnus Flabellifolia extract – restores hair texture
- amino acids – fill in the damaged areas of hair
- gluco peptide – strengthens hair fibres
- wheat proteins – make coarse hair smoother
How to use:
Apply 1 or 2 pumps of the serum to wet and washed hair, and gently massage in from the middle down to the ends. You can then style your hair as usual. The serum can also be used on dry hair during final styling.
- Scalp skin type
- all scalp types
- Hair type
- treated hair, damaged hair, brittle hair and split ends
- Density and vitality, Split ends prevention
About the brand Kérastase
Kérastase is one of the most prestigious brands of hair care in the world, created in 1964 as an exclusive line by L’Oréal Paris.
Kérastase shampoos, conditioners, oils and other products are designed in collaboration with more than 700 scientists all over the world and meticulously tested on volunteers.
The brand caters to all hair types including dry, oily, normal, wavy and thinning hair. Kérastase also offers anti-dandruff shampoos, products specially designed for men and hair care for people with alopecia. If you’re more interested in styling products, you will simply love Kérastase volumising mousses, styling gels or hairsprays.
No wonder Kérastase is so well loved among hair stylists as well as famous gorgeous women like Taylor Swift, Blake Lively, Brooke Shields or Kate Moss who actually became the brand’s ambassador, promoting mainly the Couture Styling line.
If you dream about having gorgeous hair, but lack the time or money to schedule an appointment at the hairdresser’s every week, Kérastase products are definitely the next best thing.