- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Kérastase SpecifiqueCharacteristics
The Kérastase Specifique intense hair treatment effectively prevents unpleasant scalp irritation. After only 4 weeks of use, your scalp will be visibly calmer and feel less tight.
- eliminates itching, tightness, and irritation of the scalp
- significantly soothes the skin after only 4 weeks of use
- promotes skin immunity from outside aggressors
- restores the quality and elasticity of the scalp
- protects skin from oxidation stress
- PS 21 5000 PPM active ingredient – calms down skin irritation
- rhamnose – stimulates skin elasticity and slows down the process of ageing
- AOX complex – provides anti-oxidant protection
How to use:
Apply 1 ampule of the product to dry or wet hair 3 times a week for 4 weeks. Spread evenly and massage into your scalp with your fingertips. Don’t rinse off.
- Hair type
- all hair types
- Scalp skin type
- sensitive scalp, normal scalp, itchy scalp
About the brand Kérastase
Kérastase is one of the most prestigious brands of hair care in the world, created in 1964 as an exclusive line by L’Oréal Paris.
Kérastase shampoos, conditioners, oils and other products are designed in collaboration with more than 700 scientists all over the world and meticulously tested on volunteers.
The brand caters to all hair types including dry, oily, normal, wavy and thinning hair. Kérastase also offers anti-dandruff shampoos, products specially designed for men and hair care for people with alopecia. If you’re more interested in styling products, you will simply love Kérastase volumising mousses, styling gels or hairsprays.
No wonder Kérastase is so well loved among hair stylists as well as famous gorgeous women like Taylor Swift, Blake Lively, Brooke Shields or Kate Moss who actually became the brand’s ambassador, promoting mainly the Couture Styling line.
If you dream about having gorgeous hair, but lack the time or money to schedule an appointment at the hairdresser’s every week, Kérastase products are definitely the next best thing.