- Product description
- About the brand
Product description La Roche-Posay Eau ThermaleCharacteristics
Treat your skin to a dose of freshness and hydration at any point during the day. The unique combination of minerals and trace elements in La Roche-Posay Eau Thermale thermal water has exceptionally soothing and antioxidant effects. Your skin will be instantly soothed, softened, and protected from all harmful factors.
- soothes and regenerates the skin
- protects skin cells from free radicals
- instantly refreshes and leaves your skin soft
- helps prevent skin ageing
- reduces irritation and redness
- for both face and body
- suitable for the entire family including infants
- comes in a spray for easy use anytime and anywhere
- thermal water from the La Roche-Posay region
- high selenium content – trace element with antioxidant properties
How to apply:
Spray on the skin from a distance of about 20cm and leave on for 2 to 3 minutes. Gently remove excess product without wiping it off. Use at any point during the day – at home, at work, or while travelling.
- Complexion type
- sensitive, all skin types
- Skin type
About the brand La Roche-Posay
France’s La Roche-Posay, a dermocosmetics brand, is famed for its intense collaboration with dermatologists and its commitment to helping improve the lives of people with sensitive skin. That is why La Roche-Posay uses minimal ingredients in its products and they are created on the basis of a strict production charter.
The La Roche-Posay product range is tailored to the specific needs of all types of sensitive skin and offers solutions for people suffering from intolerant, reactive, atopic or acne-prone skin. The essential basis of each product is La Roche-Posay Thermal Water, which has antioxidant and therapeutic properties and instantly soothes sensitive and irritated skin.
La Roche-Posay dermocosmetics prove their quality not only through the demonstrable results of clinical trials but also the numerous recommendations from leading dermatologists.