- Product description
- About the brand
Product description La Roche-Posay EffaclarCharacteristics
Are you troubled by acne and problematic skin? In that case you should not miss out on the La Roche-Posay Effaclar deep cleansing gel. The gel removes dirt and excess sebum effectively without drying out the skin. And it will leave your complexion clean and refreshed.
- gently removes all dirt and sebum from the skin
- reduces the appearance of blackheads
- leaves the skin clean and refreshed
- suitable even for sensitive skin
- reduces shine
- La Roche-Posay thermal water – has a soothing effect and acts against irritation
- cleansing ingredients – remove dirt and excess sebum
- zinc pidolate – minimises sebum production
- is non-comedogenic
1) Observational study on 1178 patients over the course of 30 days, as a supplement to medical treatment.
- 87% confirmed that it does not irritate the skin
- 82% marked the product as suitable for irritated skin
- 87% reported that it does not irritate the eyes
2) Clinical study on 30 patients with a mild to moderate form of acne who have not undergone any treatment.
- 25% reduction in blackheads
- 28% reduction in inflammatory lesions (pimples)
- 16% reduction in sebum
How to apply:
Wash your hands and nails thoroughly before cleansing your face. Use lukewarm water, which helps to loosen up the pores. Work the gel into a lather using your palms, adding a little bit of water. Apply to the face and massage using circular motions. Focus on your T-zone and neck. Then rinse with cold water, which helps to constrict the pores. Dry your skin with a clean towel by pressing it gently so as to avoid friction.
- Complexion type
- sensitive, oily
- Calming, Anti-acne
Posts about La Roche-Posay EffaclarArticles
About the brand La Roche-Posay
France’s La Roche-Posay, a dermocosmetics brand, is famed for its intense collaboration with dermatologists and its commitment to helping improve the lives of people with sensitive skin. That is why La Roche-Posay uses minimal ingredients in its products and they are created on the basis of a strict production charter.
The La Roche-Posay product range is tailored to the specific needs of all types of sensitive skin and offers solutions for people suffering from intolerant, reactive, atopic or acne-prone skin. The essential basis of each product is La Roche-Posay Thermal Water, which has antioxidant and therapeutic properties and instantly soothes sensitive and irritated skin.
La Roche-Posay dermocosmetics prove their quality not only through the demonstrable results of clinical trials but also the numerous recommendations from leading dermatologists.