- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Miu Miu Miu MiuIngredients
Youthful, playful, joyful – that’s Miu Miu Eau de Parfum by Miu Miu. Envelop yourself in this happy fragrance, which will put you in a great mood all day long.
- a fresh, floral fragrance
- for the modern, vibrant woman
- suitable for everyday wear
The composition of the fragrance
The dominant element of this fragrance, which it also opens with, is the sensual and elegant essence of lily of the valley. The heart is supported by heady jasmine, roses and fresh green notes. This light and ingenuous overture contrasts with the darker base of Akigalawood® – an ingredient created from patchouli extract that has a pleasantly woody and slightly peppery aroma.
The story of the fragrance
The Italian designer Miuccia Prada always wanted to project her playfulness and creativity into the world of fashion and beauty. In 1998, she founded the younger sister brand to Prada, Miu Miu, which combines the unexpected contrasts of the modern world. This idea is also reflected in the first fragrance by the brand, which was launched in 2015.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lily Of The Valley, Bergamot, Lemon
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Wild Rose, Green Notes, Peach, Black Currant
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Akigalawood®, White Musk
- Fragrance category
About the brand Miu Miu
The creative fashion brand Miu Miu is full of contradictions, poised between simplicity and provocation. It is a reflection of the contemporary woman, someone who is alluring, unconventional and likes doing things her way.
The brand is named after the granddaughter of the founder of the Prada fashion house. The Italian designer Miuccia Prada deliberately moved away from the traditional aesthetic of her family brand and under Miu Miu has made room for her own creative expression. At a time when Prada professed fashion minimalism, Miu Miu offered a counterbalance – a sensual and rebellious interpretation of fashion.
In 2015, the first Miu Miu perfume was launched. Its exceptional floral scent and unconventional bottle design quickly won the hearts of many women and Miu Miu fragrance became a true concept in the world of perfume.