- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Moschino Funny!Ingredients
Whether it’s Monday or Friday, 7am or 9pm, snowing or sunny ‒ it’s never a bad idea to have fun! The Moschino Funny! Eau de Toilette rides a wave of cheeky playfulness and carefree rhythm of life. Surrender to positive emotions, happiness and a good mood.
- for women full of playfulness and vitality
- will appeal to everyone who likes to have fun and enjoy life
- An Eau de Toilette suitable for everyday use
Composition of the fragrance
The top notes of the Moschino Funny! are a combination of bitter orange, redcurrant and pink pepper, which adds spice to the whole composition. As soon as these notes fade, you will experience enchanting floral notes of jasmine, violet and peony, which will awaken your tender side. Your feminine charm will be augmented by the base notes, which reveal a combination of sensual musk, moss, cedar and amber.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Pink Pepper, Red Currant, Bitter Orange
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Peony, Green Tea, Violet
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Cedar, Musk, Moss
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Moschino
Moschino fragrances | The Moschino fashion house was founded in 1983 by Italian designer Franco Moschino who initially had not been a great fan of fashion. His main passion was painting and illustrations, a field in which he also crossed paths with Gianni Versace.
The brand Moschino might be relatively young, but it’s also very ambitious and progressive. That’s why it is so popular among singers and actresses as well as regular customers. Moschino is distinctive for its specific style full of glitter, bling and pop culture references, a trend that has been especially strong with the new creative director Jeremy Scott.
Even Moschino perfumes are famously unique, be it Moschino I Love Love, Moschino Funny or Glamour.