- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Narciso Rodriguez Narciso RougeIngredients
Narciso Rouge Eau de Parfum for women by Narciso Rodriguez is a sensual, elegant fragrance that will give you a unique feeling of femininity and make you confident in your beauty at all times.
- floral woody fragrance with powdery base
- for a sensual and mysterious woman
- suitable for both day and night
Composition of the fragrance
A grand bouquet of Bulgarian roses and irises creates a powdery composition enhanced by creamy musk. The result is a velvety, warm aroma that exudes femininity and sophistication. Slowly, the woody notes of cedar wood and vetiver come through and give the Eau de Parfum more depth and mystery. Thanks to the sweet note of tonka bean, the whole composition has a warm feeling of the finest cashmere.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bulgarian Rose, Red Iris
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Tonka Beans, Cedar Wood, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody
About the brand Narciso Rodriguez
Narciso Rodriguez, an American fashion designer of Cuban origin, studied at the prestigious Parson’s School of Design in New York. After his studies, his collaborations included one with Calvin Klein. He received numerous awards for his collection of women’s clothing, which he worked on in 1997 with the Italian company Aeffe, whose brands include Moschino and Pollini.
The style of his designs is influenced by European and Latin American trends, though they are still original. Stars such as Salma Hayek and Rachel Weiss wear his designs. He introduced his first perfume for women in 2003.
Today, you can choose from dozens of premium fragrances under the Narciso Rodriquez brand, with collaborations from famous perfume masters such as Alberto Morillas, Francis Kurkdjian, and Aurelien Guichard.