Paco Rabanne Lady MillionEau de Parfum for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Paco Rabanne Lady MillionIngredients
Playing with fire permitted! Allow yourself to be enticed by the fearless call of the Paco Rabanne Lady Million Eau de Parfum for women. This sensual and highly addictive fragrance prompts every slightly cheeky woman that all she should ever listen to is her own fantasies.
- a sweeter floral fragrance with fresh and woody notes
- for dominant women with a fiery character
- suitable for colder days and special evening occasions
Composition of the fragrance
Paco Rabanne Lady Million is a particularly sensual and mesmerising fragrance. The aroma of white flowers ruled by Arabian jasmine permeates the entire composition. In the opening it is complemented by a touch of raspberries, and in the finale the tempting sweet essence of white honey is introduced. The clean notes of patchouli and amber create a sensual base.
Story of the fragrance
Lady Million Eau de Parfum for women was launched two years after the Paco Rabanne 1 Million for men. It is also inspired by gold and lavishness and was created by four perfumers – Flipo, Piquet, Ropion and Jovanovic. The thematic flacon looks like a diamond, which is the only “opponent” to the golden brick that holds the male version of the fragrance, which makes them complement each other very well.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Raspberry, Neroli
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Gardenia, African Orange Blossom, Jasmine Sambac
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Patchouli, Amber, White Honey
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Paco Rabanne
Paco Rabanne fragrances are built on the idea of luxury, quality and sophisticated extravagance. These aromatic compositions which come in uniquely distinctive bottles are just as unusual as the life and work of the designer who gave them his name.
Paco Rabanne is a pseudonym that made Francisco Rabaneda Cuervo famous. This Spanish designer grew up in France where he worked in several Parisian fashion houses before he founded his own brand in 1966. His eclectic designs from unusual materials then quickly started drawing attention and earned the brand global recognition.
The first Paco Rabanne perfume was introduced only 3 years later and has been since followed by dozens of fragrances for both women and men. The initial floral compositions were later joined by woody and spicy ingredients which provided the brand’s signature sex-appeal. Paco Rabanne 1 Million is a prime example of this quality and a true modern classic.