- Fragrance description
Fragrance description Robert Piguet BaghariIngredients
The combination of aldehydes and roses creates a classic soapy fragrance that will make you feel like a Hollywood star. The Robert Piguet Baghari Eau de Parfum is a slightly nostalgic, dreamy fragrance that isn’t ashamed of its feminine curves.
- a soapy floral fragrance with an oriental accord
- an elegant fragrance for women
- ideal for cold weather
Composition of the fragrance
Baghari will welcome you with a sprinkle of airy aldehydes that will remind you of snow-white bed sheets. The sensual duo of rose and jasmine creates a contrast, like the rosy cheeks on Snow White’s pale complexion. The fragrance slowly unfolds as amber and soft, musky vanilla step into the light. Baghari is an exotic fragrance with a classic French charm.
Story of the fragrance
The original version of Baghari was introduced in 1950, when Robert Piguet asked his perfumer to create a fragrance for a charming woman, a dreamer. Baghari became the last fragrance launched by this designer before he closed his fashion house. In 2006, representatives of the re-established Robert Piguet brand asked the perfumer Aurelien Guichard to revisit this Eau de Parfum for female dreamers. The result of his work stands before you.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Neroli, Bergamot, Aldehydes
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Iris, Violet, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Vanilla, Musk, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral