- Babaria 4
- Barnängen 4
- Bione Cosmetics 3
- Catrice 2
- Curapil 4
- Dermacol 3
- Detox Skinfood 1
- Dr. Feelgood 4
- Ecooking 4
- Emma Hardie 1
- Energie Fruit 1
- Farmona 4
- FlosLek Laboratorium 1
- Foamie 3
- Frosch 8
- Garnier 1
- Grown Alchemist 1
- I Heart Revolution 2
- Ignite 10
- Jack N’ Jill 9
- Klorane 36
- Kneipp 3
- Korres 4
- Ladival 11
- Lavera 12
- Love Beauty & Planet 12
- Makeup Revolution 3
- Mimitika 1
- N.A.E. 12
- Naif 4
- Nails Inc. 1
- Natura Siberica 7
- Nature Box 8
- Nesti Dante 5
- Noble Isle 17
- Nuxe 1
- Organic Shop 2
- Oriflame 2
- Phytorelax Laboratories 7
- Planeta Organica 20
- Pretty Athletic 2
- Purity Vision 8
- REN 11
- René Furterer 3
- Renovality 24
- Revolution Skincare 10
- Saloos 2
- Schmidt's 7
- Smells Like Spells 1
- Soraya 3
- Tołpa 3
- Urtekram 20
- Weleda 1
- Vivian Gray 2
- Yope 1
- Zew 7
Schmidt'sCharcoal + MagnesiumDeodoranttipuikko Kaikille Ihotyypeille 75 g
Schmidt'sBergamot + LimeDeodoranttipuikko 75 g
Nature BoxAvocadoNopeasti Imeytyvä Käsivoide 75 ml
erikoistarjousSchmidt'sJasmine TeaDeodoranttipuikko 75 g
BabariaBergamot & LimeAntiperspirantti Roll-on Tehokkuus 48 tuntia 70 ml
KloraneOrange Blossom HoneyRavitseva Suihkugeeli 200 ml
Schmidt'sCoconut PineappleDeodoranttipuikko 75 g
UrtekramPurple LavenderRavitseva Käsivoide Laventelin Kanssa 75 ml
UrtekramGreen MatchaKiinteyttävä Vartaloöljy Selluliitin Hoitamiseen 100 ml
CatriceNail OilRavitseva Öljy Kynsille 8 ml
Nature BoxPassion FruitEnergisoiva Suihkugeeli 385 ml
KloraneHygiene et Soins du CorpsDeodoranttisuihke 125 ml
KloraneCupuaçu Fleur de CupuacuIntensiivinen Ravitseva Suihkuvoide
alk. 4,90 €
KloraneBébé CalendulaKosteuttava Vartalovoide Lapsille Syntymästä Alkaen 500 ml
KloraneBébé CalendulaVaippavoide 3 in 1 75 ml
Schmidt'sRose + VanillaDeodoranttipuikko 75 g
RenovalityOriginal SeriesLaventeli Vartalokuorinta 200 g
YopeVerbenaHellävarainen Nestemäinen Käsisaippua
alk. 1,32 €
Love Beauty & PlanetDelicious GlowKosteuttava Vartalovoide 400 ml
Love Beauty & PlanetShea VelvetRavitseva Vartalomaito 400 ml
Love Beauty & PlanetTropical HydrationSilkkinen Suihkugeeli 500 ml
Purity VisionBIOKookosöljy 120 ml
FroschSenses Raspberry BlossomSilkkinen Suihkugeeli Herkälle Iholle 300 ml
Planeta OrganicaOrganic Passionfruit & PeppermintVirkistävä Suihkugeeli 500 ml
About vegan beauty products
It is possible to survive without animal ingredients. Discover high-quality vegan cosmetics and enjoy perfect care for your face, body and hair. Vegan cosmetics are a frequently discussed topic nowadays and the number of vegan beauty brands is increasing all the time. Try vegan makeup, vegan hair dye, vegan shampoo or vegan skin care for yourself!
What does vegan mean?
Veganism is not just a diet in which people omit animal products from their food. It is a complete lifestyle philosophy, which rejects the use of animals for food, clothing or even beauty products. In practice, this means that vegans do not use cosmetic products containing even one ingredient of animal origin. They often also check the material used for the packaging.
What ingredients won’t you find in vegan cosmetics and what is used to replace them?
- Honey primarily hydrates and softens in cosmetic products, but it can often cause an allergic reaction. It is replaced by shea butter or coconut oil in vegan shampoo, shower gel or creams.
- Beeswax provides protection against the cold both to bees in the hive and to human skin. Plant-based jojoba works in the same way.
- Lard is a common ingredient in healing ointments. Plant oils and butters have a very similar effect, however, to animal fats.
- Keratin is a common ingredient in shampoo and conditioner. It is obtained from animals’ horns, hooves or feathers. However, it is also possible to find plant keratin in nature.
- Collagen was originally obtained from cow cells, but now it is taken from fish. It is replaced in vegan products by cold-pressed vegetable oil.
- Lanolin protects sheep against adverse weather conditions. It is secreted through the sebaceous glands and extracted from sheep’s wool. Lanolin can be successfully replaced by cocoa or shea butter, which also have other great properties not offered by lanolin.
- The placenta has rejuvenating effects. It is obtained from the uterus of slaughterhouse animals and is a common ingredient in face creams and regenerating masks. These effects are replaced in vegan cosmetics by plant masks or serums.
- Milk is used in regular cosmetics in its dry form, as cream, yogurt or whey. It is added to shower gels, body lotions, hair products and face masks. Animal milk is easily replaced by soya milk, which is similarly rich in protein. In the place of yogurt, you can apply products with panthenol to irritated skin. And aloe vera gel is just as effective at cleaning and detoxing as whey.
Which vegan cosmetics can you find at notino.co.uk?
Choose from a wide range of vegan beauty products to please everyone. Find a full range of vegan products at notino.co.uk:
- Vegan hair products: vegan shampoo, conditioners, masks, styling products and hair dyes
- Vegan skincare: vegan face creams, serums, scrubs and lip balms
- Body care: vegan deodorants, body lotions, vegan shower gels, soaps and other vegan bath products
- Vegan makeup: vegan foundation, vegan mascara, vegan eyeshadow, vegan eyeliner and vegan lipstick
- Vegan toothpastes and whitening powders and vegan dental floss
We also stock a wide range of luxury vegan candles and other home fragrances.