- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Eucerin AtopiControlCharacteristics
Atopic dermatitis can disturb your sleep, and it might even negatively impact your life overall. However, the Eucerin AtopiControl cream will make your everyday battle easier. It takes care of dry, irritated skin during the acute stage of the eczema thanks to the unique complex of active ingredients with a cooling effect.
Not only does the cream soothe itching, it also strengthens the skin barrier, reduces dryness, and relieves itching on the sensory level, thus reducing the urge to scratch. You can use this product daily, as often as you need.
- takes care of your skin during the acute stage of atopic eczema
- has a nice cooling and soothing effect on itchy skin
- reduces the urge to scratch constantly
- positively affects the quality of your sleep and your life in general
- helps reduce skin dryness
- strengthens the skin’s protective barrier
- suitable for adults, children, and infants from 3 months of age
Results of testing:
→ used by 144 men and women aged 30+ over the period of 4 weeks
(on skin with mild to moderately severe atopic dermatitis)
- 97% agreed the condition of their skin was improved
- 96% stated their urge to scratch their skin at night was reduced
- 94% confirmed they weren’t waking up sooner due to their skin problems
- 93% stated they were waking up less often during the night
- 89% agreed they were waking up feeling nice and well-rested
- 88% noticed they were able to keep their energy level high all day
- 54% felt their overall quality of life was improved
- licochalcone A (strong antioxidant obtained from the root of Chinese liquorice) – soothes the skin and protects it from premature ageing caused by sunlight or free radicals
- decanediol – moisturises skin
- menthoxypropanediol – reduces the feeling of itchiness
- ceramides – strengthen the natural protective barrier of the skin,
prevent loss of moisture, and protect skin from irritation
- evening primrose oil – rich in omega-6 fatty acids
which help strengthen the natural protective barrier of the skin,
protect it from dryness, and have a soothing and nourishing effect
- grapeseed oil – source of essential fatty acids and vitamin E,
protects skin from free radicals, nourishes and soothes it
How to apply:
Apply as necessary to the areas of your skin which are prone to atopic dermatitis. A cool sensation or slight tingling might occur shortly after application. This is a common reaction characteristic of the effects of the product.
Targeted everyday treatment:
Every morning and night, clean your skin with the Eucerin DermatoClean cleansing lotion, then wash your body using the AtopiControl shower oil. Finally, use the cream or lotion from the same line. If you’re going to expose your skin to the sun, apply also one of the products containing an SPF.
- Skin type
- dry, atopic dermatitis
About the brand Eucerin
Eucerin began in 1900, when the German chemist and inventor Isaac Lifschütz made a breakthrough discovery in pharmacy. He developed Eucerit, a revolutionary emulsifier which he began using as the base for ointments because it allowed the active substance, fat, and water to be combined.
Beiersdorf was founded in 1882 by Paul C. Beiersdorf. A couple of years later he sold it to the chemist Oskar Troplowitz who, in collaboration with the renowned dermatologist Paul Gerson Unno, began making cosmetic products based on the latest research into skin. Eucerin respects this link to this day, with every product scientifically supported, created on the basis of extensive research, and also tested in terms of skin tolerance and effectiveness.
Eucerin skin and body care products help maintain and restore the proper functioning of the skin, making it healthy and beautiful. Hair and scalp products are specially developed to alleviate micro-inflammation, the cause of the majority of scalp and hair issues, and last but not least, Eucerin also makes sun-care products with highly effective UVA/UVB filters and after-sun products.
Eucerin is a global leading brand for professional-quality skin care products that are highly effective and targeted at a wide range of different skin needs. Eucerin – over 100 years of innovative medical skin care.