- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Eucerin Sun Photoaging ControlCharacteristics
SPF 30 Eucerin Sun Photoaging Control extra-lightweight sunscreen prevents premature skin ageing and provides intensive protection against UVA and UVB radiation.
- protects against harmful sunlight
- moisturises the skin and keeps it looking youthful
- supports the skin’s self-healing
- protects the skin against light with high energy (HEVIS)
- prevents skin damage caused by free radicals
- is instantly absorbed into the skin and is waterproof
- hyaluronic acid – has moisturising properties
- glycyrrhetinic acid – strengthens the skin's regenerative properties
- Advanced Spectral Technology – protects against UV radiation
- dermatologically tested
How to apply:
Apply lotion approximately 20 minutes before going outside and repeat as necessary, especially in the event of excessive perspiration or after swimming.
- Skin type
- all skin types
- high protection (SPF 30 – SPF 50)
- Active ingredients
- hyaluronic acid
About the brand Eucerin
Eucerin began in 1900, when the German chemist and inventor Isaac Lifschütz made a breakthrough discovery in pharmacy. He developed Eucerit, a revolutionary emulsifier which he began using as the base for ointments because it allowed the active substance, fat, and water to be combined.
Beiersdorf was founded in 1882 by Paul C. Beiersdorf. A couple of years later he sold it to the chemist Oskar Troplowitz who, in collaboration with the renowned dermatologist Paul Gerson Unno, began making cosmetic products based on the latest research into skin. Eucerin respects this link to this day, with every product scientifically supported, created on the basis of extensive research, and also tested in terms of skin tolerance and effectiveness.
Eucerin skin and body care products help maintain and restore the proper functioning of the skin, making it healthy and beautiful. Hair and scalp products are specially developed to alleviate micro-inflammation, the cause of the majority of scalp and hair issues, and last but not least, Eucerin also makes sun-care products with highly effective UVA/UVB filters and after-sun products.
Eucerin is a global leading brand for professional-quality skin care products that are highly effective and targeted at a wide range of different skin needs. Eucerin – over 100 years of innovative medical skin care.