- Product description
- About the brand
Product description La Roche-Posay NutriticCharacteristics
Say good-bye to dry skin. La Roche-Posay Nutritic nourishing cream gives your skin an intense hydration, deep nourishment and lasting comfort. This ultra-delicate cream with a new generation of lipids is easy to apply, soothes your skin and promotes the regeneration of the upper layer of the epidermis.
- nourishes and soothes the skin for a feeling of comfort
- promotes the renewal of the upper layer of the epidermis
- provides intense hydration
- reduces dehydration by 83%
- suitable for very dry skin
- delicate texture which goes on easily
- new generation of MP lipids – active ingredients which restore the synthesis of lipids, promote natural hydration and fortify cell structure, resulting in an overall renewal of the function of the skin barrier.
- La Roche-Posay thermal water – has antioxidative and soothing effects
- shea butter – nourishes the skin
- proteins – protect the skin
- glycerol – moisturises
- 100% hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
Results of testing:
Tested by 75 women with very dry skin over the course of 15 days.
- 94% noticed calmer skin from the first use
- 89% confirmed a nice feeling on the skin throughout the day
- 89% noticed their skin was deeply nourished
How to apply:
Every morning and/or night, apply an appropriate amount of the product to clean skin and massage in using circular motions.
- Complexion type
- sensitive, dry
- Calming, Nourishing
- Sun Protection
- without SPF
- When to use
- day, day and night
About the brand La Roche-Posay
France’s La Roche-Posay, a dermocosmetics brand, is famed for its intense collaboration with dermatologists and its commitment to helping improve the lives of people with sensitive skin. That is why La Roche-Posay uses minimal ingredients in its products and they are created on the basis of a strict production charter.
The La Roche-Posay product range is tailored to the specific needs of all types of sensitive skin and offers solutions for people suffering from intolerant, reactive, atopic or acne-prone skin. The essential basis of each product is La Roche-Posay Thermal Water, which has antioxidant and therapeutic properties and instantly soothes sensitive and irritated skin.
La Roche-Posay dermocosmetics prove their quality not only through the demonstrable results of clinical trials but also the numerous recommendations from leading dermatologists.