- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Nina Ricci NinaIngredients
It’s not a sin to enjoy the delicious temptation of Nina Ricci Nina Eau de Toilette for women. On the contrary – this fragrance is full of seductive gentleness and rewards you with an aroma that will instantly enchant both you and everyone around you.
- gourmand fragrance with floral and fruity notes
- especially suited for young girls
- iconic bottle shaped like a red apple
Composition of the fragrance
The freshness of lime and Calabrian lemon will capture your attention from the start. Intoxicating gardenia accompanied by delicious notes of caramel apple will then keep delighting you even after the initial notes fade. Finally, sweet and velvety cedar wood and white musk will keep you company until the fragrance disappears completely.
Story of the fragrance
The shape of a juicy, delicious apple will make Nina Ricci Nina stand out among your other fragrances. The curves of this bottle are adorned with 3 silver leaves and the perfume itself communicates the temptation we associate with a red apple.
This fragrance is part of the Les Belles de Nina line which includes other charming perfumes with the same apple design. Nina was created by the French perfumer Olivier Cresp.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lime, Calabrian Lemon
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Gardenia, Toffee Apple
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cedar Wood, White Musk
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Nina Ricci
The fashion designer Nina Ricci always expressed femininity, sophistication, and minimalism in her designs. Her haute couture fashion house was established in Paris in 1932 and Parisians have been wearing her fine creations ever since. In collaboration with her son, the designer soon started offering Nina Ricci fragrance which soon became an integral part of the French brand’s portfolio.
The company’s first perfume Nina Ricci Coeur Joie was introduced in 1946 and the second one, L’Air du Temps, has been popular since 1948. The essence contained in the famous bottle topped with a crystal dove is a symbol of love and freedom which has become an iconic fragrance of the brand. Its popularity cemented the international success of the fashion house and it continues to inspire all Nina Ricci designs and fragrances.