- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Remington Keratin Therapy S8590Characteristics
Straighten your hair gently and without worrying about damage. The Remington Keratin Therapy S8590 hair straightener is 57% more effective in protecting your hair from damage and breakage than a regular Remington straightener. The plates are made from an advanced ceramic and thanks to the unique Keratin Protective technology, they are infused with keratin. During styling, the keratin micro conditioners are gradually released into the hair and give it both care and protection.
The special heat protection sensor continuously detects your hair’s moisture levels and adjusts the heat of the straightener. This way, the hair is truly protected and remains perfectly straight, hydrated and strengthened.
- straightens and smooths hair gently and effectively
- provides up to 57% more protection against damage and breakage
- nourishes, hydrates and strengthens hair during the straightening process
- gives hair a high shine
- promotes healthy-looking hair
- heat protection sensor – adjusts the temperature of the straightener depending on the hair quality/moisture
- Keratin Protective technology – advanced ceramic plates
infused with keratin conditioner
- 110-mm-long floating plates – ensure equal pressure whilst straightening
- heats up in 15 seconds and has an integrated digital display
- Five temperature settings (160 to 230 °C)
- temperature lock function – prevents unwanted changes in temperature during styling
- automatic safety off-switch after 60 minutes
- “Turbo Boost” function – quickly boosts the temperature to the highest setting
- hinge lock and swivel cord
- heat-resistant case
How to use:
Use on clean, dry and thoroughly detangled hair. Turn on the straightener and set to the desired temperature suitable for your hair type. The heat protection function switches on automatically. Place a strand of hair between the plates and squeeze the handles together. Slide the straightener down your hair towards the ends. Make sure to style the bottom layers of your hair first and make your way up to the top layers. The heat protection sensor will monitor your hair’s moisture levels and continuously optimise the temperature.
User's guide can be found HERE
- Type of power supply
About the brand Remington
The Remington company has a long and rich history. In 1937, it introduced the first electric shaver in the world, and soon started to develop other innovative tools. Remington products will help you every single day to be more confident in your appearance - you simply know that you look fantastic no matter what.