Versace Eroseau de toilette for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Fragrance description Versace ErosIngredients
Be passionate like the Greek god of love, Eros. The Versace Eros Eau de Toilette for men reflects power and passion perfectly. Its composition symbolizes love and lust and has been created for a strong and confident man who knows what he wants. Its mysterious notes will captivate everyone, and one thing is certain – the women around you will definitely notice you.
- aromatic composition
- for a confident man
- ideal for the summer months
Composition of the fragrance
The composition opens with refreshing leaves of mint, which are complemented by sweet notes of apple and juicy lemon. The heart of the fragrance reveals unique ambroxan, captivating geranium and playful tonka beans. The base is permeated with the clean essence of oakmoss, warm cedar, vetiver and gourmand vanilla.
Story of the fragrance
The fragrance was launched in 2012. Its turquoise bottle is embellished with a mysterious Medusa head that is an allusion to Greek mythology, as well as being Versace’s symbol.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Mint, Italian Lemon, Green Apple
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Tonka Beans, Geranium, Ambroxan
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Oakmoss, Cedar, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
About the brand Versace
Versace perfumes | The Versace brand was founded in 1978 by Gianni Versace, a young man from one of the poorest regions of Southern Italy. Ever since he was a young boy, Gianni’s had an eccentric and progressive sense of style. He liked being provocative, and his outrageousness soon drew in major celebrities who started favouring his designs.
Gianni Versace became a celebrity in his own right, travelling the world and building his brand. Unfortunately, in 1993, he was diagnosed with a rare inner ear cancer. After going through a successful treatment, Versace started delegating more work to his associates and spend his time with family and friends. Four years later, Gianni Versace was shot dead by a man whose motives were never quite explained. The killer managed to murder a person, but he did not destroy Versace’s legacy by any means - the brand went on to be ever more successful under Gianni’s sister Donatella.
Now you can find Versace boutiques in more than 80 countries in the world - or you can order iconic perfumes like the Versace pour Homme or Versace Bright Crystal from the comfort of your home.